When reading our POLICIES, please keep in mind we are a Bed & Breakfast, not a Hotel. B&B’s and Guest houses are family-run businesses without a full-time reception desk or a concierge. By contrast, hotels are operating around the clock, employing full time staff, with dedicated roles and functions. Consequently, there is no late night attendant on duty after 6:00. In addition,
- Check-in is between 3 pm and 6 pm. If running later, a courtesy call is appreciated.
- Check-out is noon.
- Most credit cards accepted and B&B.com Gift Cards.
- Please inquire about our policy regarding children.
- No pets, please.
- We are a smoke-free Inn, but have an outdoor front porch or balconies. No chewing tobacco allowed.
- No bicycles in the rooms. Inquire in advance about our secure bike storage.
- Limited access room and ramps for disabled persons.
- Our cancellation policy is as follows: 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival date, 14 days on all “event week-ends.” If not cancelled within the timelines stated, a 50% charge will be billed to the credit card on file.
- IU Graduation: Half of due amount is charged when reservation is made. 90 day cancellation policy. If not cancelled within the 90 day timeline, deposit will be kept.